Are you searching for the best blender that can support your healthy lifestyle?
Eating nutritious food is one step towards wellness. However, eating raw fruits and veggies can get boring. Making smoothies and shakes is one way to flavor your diet. For sure, you would enjoy every meal with this nutritious drink.
But of course, you’ll need a blender to prepare smoothies, protein shakes or milkshakes.
Using a blender can help you achieve consistency on the texture and creaminess of a smoothie. This kitchen appliance is also versatile. A high-powered blender is useful in making a wide range of recipes from salsa, sauce, dressings, pesto, waffle or pancake mix as well as baby food.
The efficiency and functionality of this appliance is the reason why kitchen experts highly recommend this equipment.
Do you own a high-powered kitchen blender?
If none, now is the right time to invest one to support your healthy diet. Find out which blender is best for your kitchen using these comparisons of the best blenders for your money from the Prime Shop Kitchen.
Top Blenders of 2019
#1 NutriBullet 12 Piece Blender
When talking about speed and power, the NutriBullet is sure to check the boxes.
The NutriBullet is a popular brand of kitchen appliances in this industry. Their new product line of powerhouse blenders is a muscle inside the kitchen, especially the NutriBullet high-speed 12-piece blender.
So, what’s the deal with this blender?
This item is a top of the line product. Its construction meets the highest standards of kitchen appliance connoisseurs. The product highlights of NutriBullet are the following;
- High torque power base with 600-watt motor.
- Patented stainless-steel blade design featuring cyclonic action.
- Durable mixing tank that is long lasting.
- Easily pulverizes all sorts of ingredients from fruits, vegetables to nuts.
#2 Vitamix 7500
The Vitamix 7500 is another powerhouse blender. This appliance is highly-sought out for its functionality, power, and modern design.
This product is one of the Vitamix’s G-series (Next Generation) creation. This product line consists of newly improved Vitamix blenders with stronger power and speed. This design is perfect for personal, professional and commercial use.
Here are the leading features of this product.
- Features five pre-programmable blending cycles.
- Operates with a peak power of 2.2HP.
- Has built-in variable speed control. The blades can operate up to 240mph.
- Robust construction
- Can tackle easy and heavy-duty jobs such as chopping, grinding and pulverizing hard ingredients.
#3 OXA Smart Hand Blender Set
The OXA is a type of hand blender. Some individuals prefer a hand blender for two reasons; one, it is convenient to use, and two, the device is portable.
The OXA Smart is one of the leading hand blenders in the market today. This kitchen device is popular for its modern features. Here is what you can expect from this item.
- Comes with a 500ml food processor with a whisk attachment and 600ml beaker.
- Has 300W motor power that can blend and pulverize different ingredients.
- Durable shaft and blade.
- Features a splash guard to prevent splatter while processing the ingredients.
Blenders are useful in the kitchen. If you want more info on the top seller blenders of 2019, check it out at the Prime Shop Kitchen.